- Stouffville’s 2023 Terry Fox Run kicks off on September 17 at Memorial Park.
- Registration is now open, and individuals who wish to participate or donate can do so here.
- You can register as a single participant or as a team, and runners are encouraged to solicit further donations by sharing the above page with their supporters.
- “We are thrilled to be hosting the run in Stouffville again this year. With over $70,000 raised in 2022, we’re always so humbled and inspired by the passion of this community,” Stacey FitzPatrick, Co-Chair of the Terry Fox Stouffville Committee, told Bullet Point News.
- “We look forward to welcoming back our new and returning teams and participants, and we encourage everyone to sign up early and start fundraising,” FitzPatrick added.
- This year’s event has set a $70,000 fundraising goal, which will support The Terry Fox Foundation.
- The run begins at 1 p.m. with registration at 12 p.m., and participants can walk, run, or ride at their own pace.
- Stouffville’s is one of over 9,000 Terry Fox Runs conducted each year, with raised funds supporting innovative cancer research.
- You can learn more about Terry Fox and The Terry Fox Foundation here.
Cover image by Dennis Hristovski.