- Planning for the 2023 Strawberry Festival is already underway, and Bullet Point News sat down with Jennifer Gowland, the festival’s Director of Public Relations, to learn more.
- Gowland looked forward to the festival every year growing up, and she fondly recalls the games, carnival, and “all kinds of crazy treats that you never really had before.”
- “It’s a really great festival,” Gowland says. “There’s something for every aspect, every stage of your life.”
- This year’s three day event will take place from June 30th to July 2nd at Stouffville’s Memorial Park, and there is a long list of talent and programming already lined up.
- Volunteers “are the only reason this festival is able to happen every year,” Gowland explained. “If anybody has any time to give back to the festival, that would be a great way to participate.”
- Individuals and businesses wishing to participate as vendors can contact organizers through the event’s website. Sponsorship opportunities are also available.
- “It’s a great place for everybody to come together, and local businesses do really well at the festival,” Gowland said.
Watch the interview with Jennifer Gowland by clicking on the image below