- Dolores and Sonya of the Trentadue Torres Real Estate Group organize the 12 Days of Giveaways and their 9th annual Christmas Marketplace to help Stouffville businesses and bring the community together.
- Winners and participating businesses bring a non-perishable food item to support the food project at the church.
- In last year’s 12 Days of Giveaways, a single mom who had just lost her job won a prize and was able to give her daughters Christmas gifts, and share with a family on her street.
- Support local businesses that help the less fortunate by doing your Christmas shopping on Saturday December 17 from 1pm to 4pm at 155 Mostar St Unit 1 & 2.
- Vendors include: Abotti with Antonietta, Alanas Kitchen, Angelic Scents, Artizanna, Colour Street Nails, Crafting Momma, Lo & Co, Local Gift Box, Made In a Barn, Marykjewels, Pipher Blooms, Sugar Me Rose, The Pretty Busy Room Truly Posh Boutique, and Usborne Book
To watch the full interview with Dolores Trentadue and Sonya Torres, click here or on the image below.