- Sat., Feb. 18 from 12 pm to 4pm: horse drawn wagon rides, staff and volunteers explaining exhibits and heritage buildings, candle rolling, cookies, hot chocolate, maple sirup activations.
- Tues. Feb. 21, 6pm to 8pm: Hidden History at the Museum workshop – learn about the specifics of the museum and its collection.
- Wed., Feb. 22, 12pm to 8pm: extended hours for evening visits.
- Thurs., Feb. 23, 6pm to 8pm at 19 on the Park Theatre: “Lace Up” – Features guest panel of sports columnists, Jim Thomas and Jim Mason, and Councilor Keith Acton, retired NHL player.
- Sat., Feb. 25, 12pm to 4pm: Heritage Week Drop-In – Bruce Whittaker’s History Snippets; Archeology Alive educational program about Indigenous history; local historian, Fred Robbins; research facilities; Stouffville Poppy Project.
For the full interview with Ohan Stamboulian, Heritage Education & Public Program Coordinator at the Whitchurch-Stouffville Museum & Community Centre, click on the image below