Image source: cometogetherws.ca
- Following a closed session of Council, the Town announced the dismissal of Chief Administrative Officer (CAO), Rob Adams.
- After four years of service, his departure is the latest event in Stouffville’s struggles to maintain stability in the Chief Administrative Office.
- Adams was the seventh acting CAO for the Town since 2013.
- An interim CAO will be named in the coming days, and recruitment of a new CAO has begun.
- No reason was given for his dismissal.
- Mayor Iain Lovatt could not be reached in time for this article, and Councillor Sue Sherban declined to comment on why he was let go.