*Images sourced from DS-008-23 Staff Report and Attachment 2
- Hyson Properties submitted a development application for an 18-storey, mixed-use building at Ninth and Main, proposing 200 residential units, 216 parking spaces, and at-grade retail.
- The developer’s proposed Official Plan and Zoning By-Law Amendments would roughly double the permitted height and density on the parcel.
- Council is receiving the zoning amendment proposal but not approving the project. Residents can formally voice concerns in three ways:
- Residents can also attend upcoming Statutory Public Meeting (date TBC) and possible information session organized by the builder.
- Council will address the item again for final approval at a future Council meeting.