- Born and raised in Stouffville, 17-year-old Ryan Harvey is in his first year playing defence for the Stouffville Spirit.
- Before a game he gets his body and mind in the right spirit to play by eating the same meal and listening to the same song.
- The team’s recent victory against Pickering showed that every player from goalie to defence to forward played well.
- Ryan says the Spirit has great momentum going into the playoffs.
- The Stouffville Spirit plays the Collingwood Blues Fri. March 10, 7pm at Eddie Bush Memorial Arena. (Schedule below.)
Watch the interview with Ryan Harvey by clicking on the picture below