- The Stouffville Chamber of Commerce hosted their annual Business Awards reception on Thursday, September 21, at the Willow Springs Winery.
- This year saw a record number of award applications submitted to the Chamber.
- Each submission was scored by a panel of volunteer judges, and follow-up interviews were conducted with each finalist.
- When all was said and done, the following businesses won their respective categories:
- Faceology Spa | Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Data Gives Back | People & Professionals
- Card’s TV & Appliances | Retail, Sales & Service
- Epidemic Music Group | Food, Beverage & Entertainment
- For Little Monkeys | Charity & New Business
- Two Special Recognition Awards were also presented, one to Eric Tappenden of Chapel Ridge Funeral Home and another to Kevin Ker of Epidemic Music Group.
- The two awards highlighted their years of contributions and dedication to the Stouffville community.
- “We are so fortunate to have so many fantastic businesses here in Stouffville,” Stouffville Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Karen Wootton said. “We congratulate this year’s winners and thank each and every business in Stouffville for their contributions to our community.”
Photos courtesy of Mike Barrett
Winners of Last Night’s Business Awards
Kevin Ker and Heather Cook Scala of Epidemic Music Group, Special Recognition Award recipient, pictured with Award presenters Dolores Trentadue and Sonya Torres
Special Recognition Award recipient Eric Tappenden of Chapel Ridge Funeral Home, pictured with Award presenter Paul Simpson