- Town Staff are recommending a blended 3.4% rate increases for Water and Wastewater services.
- This includes a 1% rate increase to the capital infrastructure annual fixed charge, which varies by meter size and is detailed in the table below.
- This will bring an estimated $41 increase to the average family’s annual water bill.
- Capital infrastructure levy revenues helped to halve forecasted fee increases for this year.
- Rate forecasts project a blended 5.4% increase in 2024, 3.9% in 2025, and 4% in 2026.
- Council will debate the increase at tomorrow’s budget meeting.
*Data sourced from Staff Report FTS-003-23