- Angel is a Social Worker who has the ability to truly listen to her clients and form a personal bond with those who seek healing.
- She is the founder of Fill A Purse for a Sister Campaign which involves collecting purses for women and youth in crisis with the gift of purses filled with personal necessities.
- In addition to imparting wisdom and guidance, Angel is a strong advocate promoting awareness for domestic violence.
- Mary is extremely kind individual and avid volunteer who inspires others to get involved and become engaged in the community.
- She and her husband founded the annual Christmas day dinner where they serve and give gifts to more than 150 individuals in need.
- Mary has organized events to support the Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada, the AIDS Committee of York Region, Big Brothers Big Sisters of York, and Welcome Table.
- Jacqueline is a kindhearted, hard working, inspirational, selfless woman and a mother of two young boys.
- She runs a non-profit organization called Steer Friends – a day program that supports adults with developmental and physical disabilities.
- She is also very active in the Stouffville community and is always looking for ways to get involved that will positively impact everyone in the town.
- Hannah is the crossing guard at 9th Line and Hoover Park.
- She has a morning energy that very few people have.
- She shows up on the snowiest, wettest and coldest days – all with a smile on her face, ready to keep our families safe.